- Call USA(underground service alert) utilities company to ensure ground is clear for digging.
- Mark fence line and adjust with client.
- Clean vegetation (brush, poison oak, tree limbs off fence line).
- Dig post holes and disperse material.
- Set posts with concrete and make any necessary braces.
- Inspect work with client before wire and gates are installed.
- Finish installation of wire and gates.
- Final inspection with client.
All materials are the highest quality by A.T.S.M. (American Society for Testing and Materials).
Cal-West Fence gives all H.T.F. (high tensile fencing) a 10 year warranty for material and craftsmanship. Our material is USA made and documented. All wood posts are pressure-treated, and all steel posts are class 3 galvanized. We use Bekaert class 3 high tensile game fencing, that also includes a 40 year manufacturer warranty. Our gates are 1 -5/8" galvanized steel piping and 4x4" steel grid panels.